East Elementary incoming 5th grade students go to Camp Cal-wood in the fall.
- They focus on academics, science, team building and outdoor experience.
- Their families can work at the school to earn money for camp from the Camp Fund.
- LUMC contributes to the Camp Fund to cover $175 per student.
- We are hoping for your generosity to help sponsor 20 students.
- Donations made out to LUMC (memo Camp Fund).
We are collecting school supplies for Field Elementary. Many people have brought in items and donated cash, and here is where we now stand.
Have Still Need Item
124 1681 Dry Erase Markers, any color
83 38 Crayola Wide Markers
19 34 Crayola Fine Markers
90 308 Composition Notebooks
136 364 Black Sharpies, standard
102 70 Earbuds ($1 at Dollar Store)
198 388 Tissues
26 139 Clorox Wipes
Donations will be accepted through Sunday July 30 in bins located by the Office or Sanctuary Entrance, or make a donation (made out to LUMC, noting “School Supplies” in the memo) and we will shop