Welcoming New Members Into Our Community
LUMC’s New Member Outreach Committee strives to welcome new members and assist them with becoming involved in the life of the church.
What We Do:
- Sponsor the “Littleton UMC Basics” Class, a one-time experience that will be offered monthly.If you are new to Littleton United Methodist Church, or new to the United Methodist Church in general, and would like to know more, LUMC invites you to participate in a “Littleton UMC Basics” class. These classes usually take place once a month on a Sunday from 12:30 to 2:00 PM in the Conference Room. A light lunch is provided. The class will review the uniqueness of the United Methodist Church and the Littleton church in particular.
- Deliver pies to first-time visitors in the South Metro Area
- Sponsor New Member Luncheons to help welcome new members into the congregation.
What We Want to Do:
We want to help new members become better connected to our church.
How Can You Help?
- Attend a New Member Outreach Committee meeting. New ideas are always welcome! Contact Deanna Weston at (303) 798-5406 for more information about volunteering.
- Give an LUMC “Welcome” to visitors.
- Say “hi” and smile at a fellow churchgoer.
- Volunteer to deliver a pie and make a friend. Contact Margo Wagenbach at (303) 794-4465 to volunteer to deliver pies.