Join us for concerts and events throughout the fall, winter, and spring. LUMC’s Fine Arts Series includes a variety of different musical offerings, seasonal concerts and much more. All LUMC-sponsored events are free and open to the public.
LUMC is also the home venue for the Littleton Symphony Orchestra and the choral group Voices West.
This year, our Master Artists Series includes concerts by:
- The Colorado Jazz Repertory Orchestra on September 30, 2022
- The Colorado Chamber Orchestra String Quartet on November 11, 2022
- Pianist Andrew Todd on February 5, 2023
Our Arts & Faith Series presents:
- A Festival of Carols on December 12, 2022
- The Requiem for the Living by Dan Forrest on March 19, 2023
- Our annual Arts Festival Weekend on April 29 & 30, 2023